SPE Capital is a leading Private Equity firm with a specific regional focus on the MEA region, with offices in Tunis, Casablanca and Cairo. SPE Capital was previously the private equity arm of Swicorp, a leading financial services company active in MENA since 1987. SPE Capital has developed into one of the leading private equity players in MEA, raising over USD 1 billion in private equity funds from investors since 2004.
The Graduate Program (GP) provides an excellent platform from which to launch a career within private equity. The program will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the sector and give you the opportunity to gain specific regional experience.
The GP will join SPE Capital’s Private Equity team and will be involved in the projects/investments analyses, the portfolio monitoring, and the fundraising process. The selected candidate would be based in either Tunis, Casablanca or Cairo and interacting with all SPE Capital teams across the various offices.
Tunis / Casablanca / Cairo with possible travel to our other office locations.
Two-year fixed term contract, possible permanent contract depending on firm needs and candidate performance.
Interested candidates should send their CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the title “Graduate PROGRAM – PE” in the subject line.
- Provide support with the assessment of investment opportunities within the Middle East and Africa regions.
- Conduct research and collect data as required for projects.
- Assist with the preparation of various reports including due diligence, valuation, investment recommendations and marketing documents such as information memorandum, as well as with the preparation of various business development presentations and pitches.
- Prepare financial models including financial projections and company valuations (DCF, multiples, LBO, etc…) and investment returns to support transaction execution.
- Monitor reporting and development of portfolio companies and interact directly with management and shareholders.
Candidate Profile & Requirements
- Master's degree from a leading business school or related field.
- At least 6 months of professional experience in investment banking/private equity or a related field (internships included).
- Strong finance knowledge, analytical capabilities, capacity for synthesis, modeling and presentation skills.
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial mindset and high degree of autonomy.
- Interest for and willingness to have exposure to Africa.
- Fluent in English and French / Arabic is preferred.